Careers at Giebeler
Are you itching for mold making und plastics technology? Do you work precisely with attention to detail? Then please apply for a job with us.
Your HR contact
Human Resources department
Attn. Sigurd Reichmann
We are actively seeking reinforcement for our team
As a company in mold making and plastics technology with a focus on expansion and the future, we are looking for committed employees to support the implementation of our challenging projects, since a highly qualified and motivated team is the basis for our success. We look forward to meeting you! Please send your application and indicate the earliest possible start date, including relevant references, to email@example.com.
Would you like to complete an apprenticeship in a family-owned company focused on the future? Then please send us your application for an apprenticeship as a machine tool technician (m/f/d) or process mechanic (m/f/d). No two days are alike at Giebeler: You will gain insight into many exciting areas with committed colleagues. You can expect diverse jobs, a smoothly running team, and attractive compensation for training.
- Proactively support employees and help them with all personnel matters, labor, and social security issues as well as close cooperation with partners and managers
- Take responsibility for, design, and actively support HR projects and processes (such as process digitalization, on/off-boarding, employer branding, etc.)
- Recruit staff (coordination with employment agencies, staffing service providers, temporary employment agencies, etc.)
- Gather information on personnel development and training needs
- Prepare assessments, statistics, HR key figures, and data
- Cooperate with the works council, associations, etc.
- Support and participate in all administrative tasks in the HR department (e.g., payroll accounting, creating and maintaining personnel files, managing master data, drafting employment contracts, amendment agreements, certificates, references, etc.)
- A completed degree program with a focus on human resources or another comparable specialized training
- Substantial professional experience in HR/staffing
- An approachable and friendly personality, for whom reliability and initiative are a matter of course and the focus is on people
- Thorough familiarity with MS Office products and high willingness to address the growing digital requirements
- Good knowledge of labor law, social security law, works constitution law, and ideally collective bargaining law
- Confident manner with a service mindset and a structured way of working
We offer a job in a growing company. You will find challenging and interesting responsibilities in a qualified and collegial environment. You can also expect diverse tasks with professional prospects in a dynamic and forward-looking company, a high level of creative freedom in your area, streamlined decision-making, and an above-average salary.